Terms and Conditions
Guidelines for Use
Welcome to ThreadBent’s website, located at https://threadbent.com/. Please read through our terms and conditions carefully. Your use of this website indicates that you accept all of the conditions outlined below. If you do not agree to any of these terms, please refrain from using this website.
As you read through our terms and conditions, please note the following terminology:
- “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing our website and agreeing to our terms and conditions.
- “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us” refers to ThreadBent.
- “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of us. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
ThreadBent Intellectual Property Rights and Website Use
- Republishing materials from ThreadBent
- Selling, renting or sub-licensing materials from ThreadBent
- Reproducing, duplicating or copying materials from ThreadBent
- Redistributing content from ThreadBent
This agreement commences on the date of access to ThreadBent and is subject to the terms and conditions outlined above.
ThreadBent offers users the opportunity to post and exchange opinions in designated areas of the website. ThreadBent does not filter, edit, publish or review comments prior to their presence on the website and is therefore not responsible for their content. Comments reflect the views of the particular individual who posted them and not necessarily those of ThreadBent, its agents or affiliates. ThreadBent retains the right to monitor all comments and remove any that are inappropriate, offensive, or in violation of these terms and conditions.
By posting comments on ThreadBent, users warrant and represent the following:
- That they are entitled to post the comments on the website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so
- That the comments do not invade any intellectual property right of any third party
- That the comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- That the comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity
By posting comments on ThreadBent, users grant ThreadBent a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of the comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Online directory distributors in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses
- System-wide accredited businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups
These organizations may link to ThreadBent’s home page, publications or other website information, provided that the link is not deceptive, does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services, and fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
Other link requests may be considered from the following types of organizations, and will be approved at ThreadBent’s discretion:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources
- Dot.com community sites
- Associations or other groups representing charities
- Online directory distributors
- Internet portals
- Accounting, law and consulting firms
- Educational institutions and trade associations
These organizations may link to ThreadBent’s home page, provided that the link is not deceptive, does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services, and fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
No use of ThreadBent’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without our prior approval and written consent, you may not create frames around our Webpages that modify in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We are not responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims that arise on your website. Any link(s) that might be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal should not appear on any website, nor infringe or otherwise violate any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove any or all links to our Website, and you agree to comply with our request immediately. These linking terms and conditions are subject to modification at any time without notice. By linking to our Website continuously, you agree to be bound by them.
Removal of Links from Our Website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, please inform us, and we will consider your request to remove the link. However, we are not obligated to respond to you directly or to remove the link.
We cannot guarantee that the information on our website is accurate, complete, or up-to-date, nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available.